yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Pia Toscano Voted Off 'American Idol' in Shock Elimination

American Idol" favorite Pia Toscano was voted off the competition Thursday night (April 7), in a shocking elimination episode that left her fellow contestants distraught and the judges vocally expressing their ...
dismay.

"I have no idea what just happened here. I'm shocked. I'm angry. I don't even know what to say," remarked Jennifer Lopez, who held her head in her hands when the results were announced.
Randy Jackson, who shouted "No!" when Ryan Seacrest revealed Toscano's elimination, said, "I'm never upset on this show and I'm never really mad, but this makes me mad."

Steven Tyler, who muttered an expletive that was censored when Seacrest first told Toscano she'd landed in the bottom three, said nothing after the final outcome. sorry dear! you are already a star

No comments:

Post a Comment