yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

The NEW Pussycat Dolls

We haven't heard from the Pussycat Dolls in a while (save for that "Don't Cha" ringtone I can't figure out how to delete), but fear not! Group founder and choreographer Robin Antin will see to it that we get some PCD back into our lives...and soon. ...
 An all-new version of the group is currently being cast, and from the audition video footage, these tryouts look like the leggings and bustier convention I never get invited to.

The search for the new group will be a part of a new reality show documenting the girls' journeys, and Kim Kardashian will act as a producer. "It's really about finding that sexiness," Antin said about casting the perfect new Pussycat Dolls group. "Obviously I'll look for a triple threat. I want girls who are incredibly talented, incredible singers, incredible dancers...Beautiful girls on the inside and out," she continued.
A reality show about casting the new Pussycat Dolls with Kim Kardashian as a producer? I think we've reached the apex of pop culture, folks. We've passed the rubicon -- save yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite music band.I love nicole……..she is superb and look awesome in whatever she wears. I have a few pics of the lady in leather downloaded from http://latexr.com/….its great

    ReplyDelete