yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Happy birthday Lulu Sparkles

so this girl is soo special to me that i was bugging her with birthweek messages all tru the week. so today is the d day and so im gonna give the final birthday wish
"My dearest and sweetest cousine, your light is so beautiful and shines so bright that i could easily blind people.
so on your day, i just wana say that you are set aside for greatness and i cant wait for the world to eventually see what i see in you; my sister, my critque, my friend
I love you and hope every good thing comes your way."
hope i wasnt too mushy! lol! love you loads!!!!! thanks for believing in me when the world didnt and telling me i found my sound when i was so caught up in trying to sound a certain way!
God bless you and all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment