yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Halle Berry: I'm Not the 'Marrying Kind'



Halle Berry has been married twice -- to baseball star David Justice then musician Eric Benet -- and it sounds like she's throwing in the towel. The actress says she's finally realized she's just "not the marrying kind" and has no plans for a third trip down the aisle.



She said: "I wish I had known then that I was not the marrying kind. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and grief over the years. I made all the wrong choices when it came to love. I have been an idiot."
Part of the problem, she claims, is that she didn't have a father figure in her life growing up. She told The Sun newspaper: "My father left us when I was young and that did affect my life. If I had a good father in my life, growing up, then I do not think I would have made the mistakes I made. I would not have been lost in love. I would have had a good role model and known what to look for."
All the unlucky in love stuff hasn't stopped her from dating again, though. She's currently in a relationship with Olivier Martinez and has said she's accepted her past and learned from her mistakes. She added: "Now, it is like a gift to myself - seeing more clearly and making better decisions."

No comments:

Post a Comment