yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

'Glee' Exclusive: Darren Criss On Covering Beyonce, Beatles for Warblers Album

Glee" star Darren Criss, who presides over both the all-male Dalton Academy Warblers and Kurt Hummel's heart, gives Gleeks a glimpse into three songs -- "Bills, Bills, Bills," "Silly Love Songs," and "When I Get You Alone" -- from the Warblers' first ...
album.

Criss gushed over his love of the usual suspects (Paul McCartney), the crooners (Robin Thicke) and the unlikely (Beyoncé). "If you have to sing a cover of a Beyoncé song, it's not exactly an easy task," Criss admits as he discusses the Warblers' reworking of Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills." "Sorry, Beyoncé -- If you're watching this, I hope you're slightly OK with me ruining a perfectly great song."

Criss also gives the inside scoop on the whirlwind creation of the Warblers' memorable performance of Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone." "I really lucked out because I love Robin Thicke, and that's one of my favorite albums ever," he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment