yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Cee Lo Green Accepts He Will Never Be Skinny

The 'Forget You' hitmaker - who is well known for his outrageous dress sense and plus-size frame - does not ever want to lose weight because he thinks of himself as a big man.

He said: "I'm not out of shape; this is just ...
the shape I'm in.
"What you see, hear and experience is a person who is completely confident in their own skin. I wanted to incorporate a discipline that I'd never tried before but not to lose weight. I'm not going to be a small person. I'm big boned. This weight, I can facilitate."
Talking about his upbringing, the 36-year-old singer, revealed that he thinks of himself as a survivor with a "thick skin". He said: "Survival is my skill. I'm a soldier, a lover and a fighter.
My skin is a little thicker because of where I've come from. I could have gone comfortably numb a long time ago, but I was saved because of my association with music. He said, "Music truly did calm a very savage beast."

No comments:

Post a Comment