yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

'Twilight' Cast Evacuated From Vancouver Set After Tsunami Warning


First of all, not really into the "twilight" craze so thats that but The effects of the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan are rippling into the west coast of North America, and that means the Twilight cast is high-tailing out of Vancouver, where they have been filming Breaking Dawn.

 "They're evacuating us 4 a tsunami warning. If this … is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz," Tinsel Korey, who plays Emily in the films, tweeted Friday morning. "If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given." The 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Japan has triggered a tsunami alert for areas around Vancouver and experts fear waves could reach six feet. Robert Pattinson and the other stars have been shooting in Tofino, an island resort right outside of the city. Get out while you can guys and join the sping brake fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment