yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Miley Cyrus Defends Mom In Paparazzo Encounter

'You just hit my mom with your camera. Don't you ever do that again,' the teen star tells one aggressive camera guy. ohhh! fiesty!!!!
Paparazzi are warned: Young Hollywood is on the defense. Just a week after Justin Bieber flipped off the paps (and later apologized), Miley Cyrus is also taking a stand against the prying camera lenses of the celeb obsessed. As a video posted online shows, the incident took place when a paparazzo ran up from behind Cyrus and her mom, Tish, as they were getting into their car after hitting up California Chicken Cafe in West Hollywood on Wednesday. Cyrus didn't seem to like how close the camera guy got to her mother, so she pushed his lens out of the way, confronting him for getting too invasive. "You just hit my mom with your camera," she told the man, pointing her finger at him. "Don't you ever do that again. You just almost hurt my mom. Don't you ever even think about it, for real." As the two women got into the car, the paparazzo still tried to get his photo, as he said, "I would never disrespect your mom like that." Cyrus has been vocal in the past about her frustrations with photographers following her around, noting that they are an intrusive side product of her life in the public eye.  "I just [want] people to know, I think in pictures I always look upset. It's because these cameras are following me. I just think it's really kind of unfair," the teen star shared in a September 2010 video blog. "I know there are some people that maybe like that attention, but I'm not one of them.
I really just want to be able to go on walks and enjoy where I live ... The paparazzi really frustrate me, and it makes me really upset that I'm being followed around by men that I don't know, and for anyone else, it would be considered stalking. I don't know who those guys are. I don't know if they're good guys or bad guys. I don't necessarily care; I don't want anyone following me." now you cant by that delusional to think that you can be a celeb and not have photugs creep all around you but i like the defencive rout! tough croud call for tough measures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment