yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Gwen And Gavin's Marriage Is Not Perfect, Says Gwen!

Cool Down, its not what you think!!!! or is it?!
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale appear to be the ideal happy Hollywood couple.

But in a recent interview Gwen admits her relationship with the Bush frontman hasn't always been picture perfect.  "It hasn't been the easiest journey. I've been with Gavin for 14 years, and let's face it, that is a huge accomplishment. I feel so proud (of our relationship)." Despite being a pop star and sex icon, Gwen feels compelled to make herself up for her husband for. "I wear make-up every single day. I like to wear make-up for Gavin and I don't feel energized until I've put it on, then I'm ready to go." She says her famously fit body is "a daily struggle" and confides, "I work out five days a week. I can't imagine not doing it.
(Perez!)

No comments:

Post a Comment