yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Demi Lovato: Rehab Was 'The Darkest Time in My Life'

Here we go!
In her first public statement since exiting rehab in January, Disney star Demi Lovato says she's "excited to get back to work" after getting through "probably the darkest time in my life" with the help of her fans. So what did she do? she made a video
The video, released Monday (Mar. 7) on Cambio.com, was taped in Lovato's home, and the singer/actress confirms that she is "back" after spending two months in treatment for what her reps described then as "emotional and physical issues." "The journey that I've been on has been very, very difficult over the past few months," says a smiling Lovato, who was reportedly struggling with an eating disorder and self-mutilation. "I was dealing with issues that I know not only girl just my age, but of all ages are dealing with...I hope to one day raise awareness of everything just so I can help people, too, just like you guys helped me through this rough time. "I can't tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time in my life," Lovato adds. "Without you guys I wouldn't be here today." Lovato did not reveal whether she'll return to Disney's "Sonny with a Chance." It was revealed last week that the show will change its name to "So Random" for its next season, indicating that the network may be distancing itself from Lovato. Of her forthcoming career plans, Lovato simply says that she is "excited to get back to work" and share "what the future holds. I can't wait to see you in person and thank you guys individually. I love all of you and I couldn't have done this without you." hope she stays on as "Sonny" but life isnt always that nice! hope u have a banging comeback! and for peeps with Bulimia, just eat, eat and get help cause looking good doesnt have to cost so much and leave u feeling like shit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment