yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Chris Brown’s Advice for Himself: ‘Be More Selfish’

Chris Brown has experienced highs and lows since breaking into the music biz at the age of 16, but after a challenging past couple years, he looks back and reveals what he would tell a younger Breezy first starting out. “This kind of sounds bad, but initially, be more selfish,” he tells Page Six Magazine. “When I first came into the industry, I was more open. I thought everybody was my friend, and it was like Wonderland. I was in the industry without a care, because it’s so fun, and there’s money and everything. But you need to protect yourself.” Despite becoming more guarded, the “Look at Me Now” singer admits that he still gets high off fame. “Fame is what everybody seeks,” he says. “I get an adrenaline rush from it. But fame is basically love and hate all in one. Without bad there is no good, without good there is no bad.” Chris’ fourth album F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies) hits stores March 22 featuring appearances from Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Justin Bieber, Ludacris, Big Sean, and more. lets see where this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment