yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

NU MUSIC

NU MUSIC


I must first say that 2010 was a year that brought me closer to 9ja music with songs like “Fi mi le”, “Kele Kele Love”, “Something About You”, “Watin Dey”, “Strong Thing”, “For A Minute”, “Hola at ya boy”, “You know It”, “gimmie that”, “Scape goat”, “Only one” etc and my best 2010 9ja song was Dr. Sid’s “Something About You” (it had this pop thing that just made my fly … dunno what it was tho but great song). It seams that he’s gonna get me again with this mid tempo track, Over The Moon (feat. K-Switch). The song is just so feel good and altthough the video (like his other videos) underwelmed me but what struck me was how Tiwa savage and Dr. Sid just fully complimented each other. Go grab the track and the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment