yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

FOR COLOURED GIRLS

FOR COLOURED GIRLS


Ever since “I Can Do Bad All By Myself” a lot of Tyler Perry fans have been a little aprihensive of his movies (although I don’t see why, that movie was good … not great but good) but this movie has kicked all cares in the air for me and im sure, millions of others that have seen it. What a story and what a cast. Every did a great job, no matter how small it was and it kills me that the movie was snubed by the golden globes and futhermore, the all mighty OSCARS! The main cast all deserved nomminations period.

As for whether Tyler did not fully convert the play well (the movie is based on a play with a longer, more darker title) I cant fully say well cause I havent seen it but in whatever case, WOW!!! Kudos to you Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment